RT HOME
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WELCOME TO THE NEW ROASTIE TOASTIE FORUM

You are not connected. Please login or register

Very early pics of roastie toastie

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Very early pics of roastie toastie Empty Very early pics of roastie toastie Sun May 09, 2010 1:05 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

some good time and old faces Smile

Very early pics of roastie toastie Toaststaffrinr

Very early pics of roastie toastie Vanfest1

Very early pics of roastie toastie Toastbrethin

Very early pics of roastie toastie Morefire

Very early pics of roastie toastie Geeclubs4

Very early pics of roastie toastie Clarefirecirle

Very early pics of roastie toastie Geedaytime

http://www.roastietoastie.com

2Very early pics of roastie toastie Empty Re: Very early pics of roastie toastie Mon May 10, 2010 2:21 pm

TOASTIE

TOASTIE

NICE

3Very early pics of roastie toastie Empty Re: Very early pics of roastie toastie Wed May 12, 2010 3:24 pm

dirty di

dirty di

nice pic's chick Cool

4Very early pics of roastie toastie Empty Re: Very early pics of roastie toastie Fri May 14, 2010 2:37 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

wish i could juggle Embarassed

5Very early pics of roastie toastie Empty Re: Very early pics of roastie toastie Fri May 14, 2010 3:08 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

but id probably just set fire to myself and run round shouting a lot Embarassed

6Very early pics of roastie toastie Empty Re: Very early pics of roastie toastie Sat May 15, 2010 6:44 am

TOASTIE

TOASTIE

Dicky we'l get you at it this year , not that it make mush difrunce with fire spinnin but get 3 balls and stat jugglin , it ain't hard and once you sus the basics it a laff learnin tricks and swearing Smile

7Very early pics of roastie toastie Empty Re: Very early pics of roastie toastie Sat May 15, 2010 1:51 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

TOASTIE wrote:Dicky we'l get you at it this year , not that it make mush difrunce with fire spinnin but get 3 balls and stat jugglin , it ain't hard and once you sus the basics it a laff learnin tricks and swearing Smile

dont you mean you will all have a laugh watchin me make a tit of meself Very Happy .

so is spinnin easier than juggling then. ive looked on youtube and found some well smart stuff, is it poi? they make flower patterns and stuff.
looks well coolio Cool

8Very early pics of roastie toastie Empty Re: Very early pics of roastie toastie Sat May 15, 2010 1:58 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

ye spinin is easier to just pick up and have a go at . most can do somthing strait away . dont worry about lookin a tit . we all did at one point and no one has ever givun a shit . i fink we was one of the nicest lot about . theres a few clubs that are all i bit exclusive and up there own arses , we was all ways up for new people and have a laff .basicly we are ace Smile

poi is a nice place to start . get a cheap pare and swing um about a bit then we can show you some stuff some time . check out clair and other spining on the vids Smile

9Very early pics of roastie toastie Empty Re: Very early pics of roastie toastie Sat May 15, 2010 2:13 pm

dicky mint

dicky mint

i have had a looky, and must say im very impressed.
so two house bricks on a bit of string will do for a start then, i'll just stay away from the windows for a while lol! Wink

10Very early pics of roastie toastie Empty Re: Very early pics of roastie toastie Sat May 15, 2010 2:16 pm

Admin

Admin
Admin

tenis balls and i bit of string will do or in a long sock . you shout be aball to pick up a set of poi for 7 or 8 quid tbo . and fire one for 30 ish .

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum